Four people were killed by lightning in Piave, Njoro, Nakuru County. During the Saturday evening incident, one person suffered serious injuries. The victims were struck as they sheltered outside a house during a heavy downpour. Njoro sub-county Police Commander Mohammed Huka said the incident occurred at about 6pm. Mr Huka said among the dead were four men, while a woman, who suffered serious injuries, was rushed to Nakuru Level Five Hospital in critical condition.
- Bojo rejects Corbyn’s call to end MPs’ holiday early to deal with looming No Deal Brexit
- Stocks Slip On Report States Are Moving Ahead With Tech Anti-Monopoly Probe
- The LGBT mafia turns schools into cult indoctrination centers; all students who challenge transgenderism will be expelled and blocked from receiving an education
- Bias against left-handers
- Breaking: Bureau Of Prisons Chief BOOTED In Wake Of Epstein Suicide Scandal