Four people were killed by lightning in Piave, Njoro, Nakuru County. During the Saturday evening incident, one person suffered serious injuries. The victims were struck as they sheltered outside a house during a heavy downpour. Njoro sub-county Police Commander Mohammed Huka said the incident occurred at about 6pm. Mr Huka said among the dead were four men, while a woman, who suffered serious injuries, was rushed to Nakuru Level Five Hospital in critical condition.
- Judge Tosses Lawsuit of Former Campaign Staffer Alva Johnson Who Accused Candidate Trump of Kissing Her
- Doug Casey Debunks Four Myths About Trump, Taxes, & The Economy
- AP Praises Caliphate-Seeking Jihadis in Indonesia for Charitable Work
- Meet “Gekko”: The Robot Bond Trader Being Developed By Quant Funds
- Russia builds dozens of airports while Berlin struggles to complete Brandenburg after 13 years of delays