Syrian air defense systems have been activated against "enemy targets" in the southern Damascus countryside, Sana reports. Earlier, the IDF claimed two projectiles were launched from Syria towards northern Israel. Multiple explosions were heard in the sky just outside the Syrian capital late Saturday evening after "hostile air targets" emerged from the direction of the occupied Golan Heights, state media said. According to the report, Syrian air defense systems successfully intercepted a number of "missiles." Following the initial raid, several more rockets were fired towards the eastern Quneitra countryside from the direction of Israel, killing at least three Syrian soldiers and injuring seven other servicemen, a military source told Sana.
- Judge Tosses Lawsuit of Former Campaign Staffer Alva Johnson Who Accused Candidate Trump of Kissing Her
- Doug Casey Debunks Four Myths About Trump, Taxes, & The Economy
- AP Praises Caliphate-Seeking Jihadis in Indonesia for Charitable Work
- Meet “Gekko”: The Robot Bond Trader Being Developed By Quant Funds
- Russia builds dozens of airports while Berlin struggles to complete Brandenburg after 13 years of delays