Syrian air defense systems have been activated against "enemy targets" in the southern Damascus countryside, Sana reports. Earlier, the IDF claimed two projectiles were launched from Syria towards northern Israel. Multiple explosions were heard in the sky just outside the Syrian capital late Saturday evening after "hostile air targets" emerged from the direction of the occupied Golan Heights, state media said. According to the report, Syrian air defense systems successfully intercepted a number of "missiles." Following the initial raid, several more rockets were fired towards the eastern Quneitra countryside from the direction of Israel, killing at least three Syrian soldiers and injuring seven other servicemen, a military source told Sana.
- Bojo rejects Corbyn’s call to end MPs’ holiday early to deal with looming No Deal Brexit
- Stocks Slip On Report States Are Moving Ahead With Tech Anti-Monopoly Probe
- The LGBT mafia turns schools into cult indoctrination centers; all students who challenge transgenderism will be expelled and blocked from receiving an education
- Bias against left-handers
- Breaking: Bureau Of Prisons Chief BOOTED In Wake Of Epstein Suicide Scandal