The snub came as local Brazilian media reported that a number of former military advisers want to pursue a dialogue with Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro. Venezuela's de jure ambassador continues to fulfil his functions in the Brazilian capital Brasilia. Brazil has revoked an invitation to the envoy for Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Guaido to present her diplomatic credentials, the envoy commented on Friday, with Brasilia expected to rule on whether to accept them or not. Guaido's ambassador, Maria Teresa Belandria, dismissed the belief that the invitation withdrawal could indicate there was some change in the Brazilian government's stance. However, she confirmed to journalists that she was "uninvited".
- What ancient humans live on in our DNA?
- Jim Jordan Goes There – Calls Out Obama’s Corrupt Officials During Hatch Act Hearing – Defends Kellyanne Conway (VIDEO)
- Russia reinforces Iranian air defense, mobilizes advisers for support
- Russian Parliament approves law on growth of opioid plants for drug production
- Beto O’Rourke Says “Trump Is Responsible” For Death Of Would-Be Illegals