French news and political bloggers were left unimpressed after the EU officials condemned "Russian disinformation" and encouraged online influencers to stick to a pro-EU narrative during a promo trip to the European Commission. About a dozen popular French YouTube and Instagram bloggers set off for a journey to the Brussels office of the European Commission in April. The "study tour" as organizers put it included visiting "iconic" EU locations and a series of seminars on "dismantling of misconceptions about Europe." But, awkwardly enough, what was meant to be the journey of enlightenment was ultimately perceived by young bloggers as surreal dystopia. "I had an impression that I found myself inside the "1984" [novel] or late USSR with all these zealous officials who are guided by good intentions which as is well known pave the road to hell," Tatiana Ventose, a presenter of French YouTube show Fil d'Actu ("Newsfeed") told RT.
- Mongoose: California, the Devil’s PlayPen, SWATS Christian School Refusing to Push Transgender Exploration on Children
- Berto Jongman: Twitter Suspends Several “OSINT” Accounts, Censorship Being Attributed to Foreign Government Demands
- Yes, Senators Should Reject Judicial Nominees Who Compare Christians To The KKK
- Don’t Believe Joe Biden’s Weak Attempt To Save Face On China
- Trump Administration Gets Smart On Pre-Existing Conditions