Former Congressman and presidential candidate Ron Paul says Julian Assange could die in prison and blames the apparent deterioration in the WikiLeaks founder's heath on how he is being treated by the US and UK governments. Speaking on 'Ron Paul Liberty Report, the 83-year-old accuses the US government of pursuing Assange and says they would like to either challenge him with a death penalty or a life time in prison 'for being a journalist.' The Libertarian calls Assange's a 'tragic story' and describes his health as 'very very bad,' commenting that friends of the whistleblower are worried that his health may not hold up.
- Mongoose: California, the Devil’s PlayPen, SWATS Christian School Refusing to Push Transgender Exploration on Children
- Berto Jongman: Twitter Suspends Several “OSINT” Accounts, Censorship Being Attributed to Foreign Government Demands
- Yes, Senators Should Reject Judicial Nominees Who Compare Christians To The KKK
- Don’t Believe Joe Biden’s Weak Attempt To Save Face On China
- Trump Administration Gets Smart On Pre-Existing Conditions