Former Congressman and presidential candidate Ron Paul says Julian Assange could die in prison and blames the apparent deterioration in the WikiLeaks founder's heath on how he is being treated by the US and UK governments. Speaking on 'Ron Paul Liberty Report, the 83-year-old accuses the US government of pursuing Assange and says they would like to either challenge him with a death penalty or a life time in prison 'for being a journalist.' The Libertarian calls Assange's a 'tragic story' and describes his health as 'very very bad,' commenting that friends of the whistleblower are worried that his health may not hold up.
- Al-Qaeda, ISIS, Afghanistan and an Opportunity for the West
- CNN Analyst: White Republican Men Are ‘Greatest Terrorist Threat’ In US
- “There’s No Way Out”: Johnson Slams “Undemocratic” Irish Backstop In Letter To European Council
- Sweden: Pepper Spray Sales Surge 90% Amidst Rape Concerns
- Mercedes Caught Spying On Drivers With Tracking Devices, Sending Info To Bailiffs