The US-China trade war continues to simmer, with Uncle Sam once again talking tough and China, for its part, producing propaganda video after propaganda video promising that hellfire will descend on Washington unless America backs off. Oh, and there's Beijing's whole "we'll deny you rare earth metals" thing, which may be more of a realistic threat. The yield on benchmark 10-year Treasury note yields have dropped to 19-month lows and even the phony baloney stock market is slumping globally. Oil prices are down, too. China's economy is notoriously difficult to measure, but it's getting harder and harder for the ChiComs to hide the fact that their industrial output is flagging. And, since we live in a globally-connected economy, that means that global trade has fallen to lows not seen since the depths of the Lehman crisis. So, are you feeling the squeeze? After all, we are now stuck in this globalist system where the pronouncements of (mis)leaders in far away capitals can have...
- Judge Tosses Lawsuit of Former Campaign Staffer Alva Johnson Who Accused Candidate Trump of Kissing Her
- Doug Casey Debunks Four Myths About Trump, Taxes, & The Economy
- AP Praises Caliphate-Seeking Jihadis in Indonesia for Charitable Work
- Meet “Gekko”: The Robot Bond Trader Being Developed By Quant Funds
- Russia builds dozens of airports while Berlin struggles to complete Brandenburg after 13 years of delays