Major headlines scream of the tornado outbreak across the USA being solely caused by CO2 climate changes, but if we look back to 2003, there were more severe outbreaks as well as the 1970's. Corn prices about to spike through the roof as last plant by dates will be misses or farmers will plant in standing water fields to qualify for federal crop insurance. Here we go , up and up on food prices.
- Kim Kardashian: Kanye West is ‘born again, saved by Christ’
- Nuclear War With Russia “Winnable” Said Trump’s Incoming National Security Advisor
- Meditation for the Bahamas every 4 hours
- Eric Holder: ‘There Is A Cost to The Nation by Putting Trump on Trial’
- REPORT: Over A Million Households Have Risen To Middle Class Under Trump, According To Census Data