A special federal prosecutor in Utah is close to completing an investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, according to Attorney General William Barr. Barr told CBS News in an interview published on May 31 that U.S. Attorney John Huber investigation of Clinton is "winding down." Then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced in a letter (pdf) on March 29, 2018, that he had assigned Huber to investigate a list of potential crimes outlined by Republicans in Congress. "The other issues he's been working on relating to Hillary Clinton. Those are winding down and hopefully we'll be in a position to bring those to fruition," Barr said.
- Netanyahu and Right Wing Fall Short of Majority for Coalition
- “Jack… Is a Really Kind, Funny Kid… Totally Non-violent.”
- Astronomers discover most massive neutron star ever recorded
- Bone, not adrenaline, drives fight or flight response
- ‘There is a problem’: Australia’s top scientist Alan Finkel pushes to eradicate bad science