A special federal prosecutor in Utah is close to completing an investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, according to Attorney General William Barr. Barr told CBS News in an interview published on May 31 that U.S. Attorney John Huber investigation of Clinton is "winding down." Then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced in a letter (pdf) on March 29, 2018, that he had assigned Huber to investigate a list of potential crimes outlined by Republicans in Congress. "The other issues he's been working on relating to Hillary Clinton. Those are winding down and hopefully we'll be in a position to bring those to fruition," Barr said.
- Elizabeth Warren Uses PC Term ‘Latinx’ In First Dem Debate. Will It Catch On?
- Censorship of Conservatives: Google and Twitter shadow-banning content and censoring ads
- Democrat Presidential Candidates Would Have Released 144,000 Migrants Into U.S. Last Month
- Trump Slams “FAKE NEWS” NBC and MSNBC Over Democrat Debate Audio Malfunction That Forced Commercial Break
- Democrat Candidate Julian Castro Says Biological Men Must Be Granted Abortion Rights (VIDEO)