One of Darwin's famous quotes is: "If it could be demonstrated that any complex organ existed which could not possibly have been formed by numerous, successive, slight modifications, my theory would absolutely break down." Such complex organs, not mentioning processes, exist in abundance, and they do absolutely break Darwin's theory down. His theory is about as broken as it gets, and this has been obvious for decades. Yet Darwinists refuse to accept it because they are more focused on maintaining their ideology and dogma than on the facts. In order to preserve the dogma, they usually ignore things that are inconvenient for them or misrepresent facts so that they can explain them away. One of the many things that show the impossibility of organisms evolving step by step is the concept of Irreducible Complexity (IC). The point of the IC argument is that each part of a particular organ or process is necessary for the whole organ or process to work. If you take any one part away, the...
- Mongoose: California, the Devil’s PlayPen, SWATS Christian School Refusing to Push Transgender Exploration on Children
- Berto Jongman: Twitter Suspends Several “OSINT” Accounts, Censorship Being Attributed to Foreign Government Demands
- Yes, Senators Should Reject Judicial Nominees Who Compare Christians To The KKK
- Don’t Believe Joe Biden’s Weak Attempt To Save Face On China
- Trump Administration Gets Smart On Pre-Existing Conditions