A Republican lawmaker suspects that former FBI official Peter Strzok is the serial leaker referred to in an investigative summary released on May 29 by the Department of Justice Office of Inspector General. Rep. Doug Collins (R-Georgia) substantiated his suspicion in a letter (pdf) to DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz, whose office released a summary showing that someone with the same title as Strzok-Deputy Assistant Director (DAD)-leaked sealed court information in violation of federal law, maintained contacts with dozens of reporters, and accepted a gift from a reporter in violation of FBI policy and federal statutes. "While the DAD is not named in the Summary, there are several indications the DAD in question is former FBI counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok," Collins wrote. He points out that Horowitz's report on the Clinton-email investigation, dubbed the Midyear investigation by the FBI, shows that Strzok forwarded an email from his FBI account to his personal account...
- Bojo rejects Corbyn’s call to end MPs’ holiday early to deal with looming No Deal Brexit
- Stocks Slip On Report States Are Moving Ahead With Tech Anti-Monopoly Probe
- The LGBT mafia turns schools into cult indoctrination centers; all students who challenge transgenderism will be expelled and blocked from receiving an education
- Bias against left-handers
- Breaking: Bureau Of Prisons Chief BOOTED In Wake Of Epstein Suicide Scandal