The Malaysian government wants strong evidence to show that Russia is responsible for the Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 tragedy in 2014, said Prime Minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad today. He said Malaysia accepted the investigation report of Holland but only up to the point where the plane was brought down by a missile made by Russia. Mahathir said while the government agreed that the plane was brought down by a Russian missile, it cannot be certain that the missile was launched by Russia.
- Kim Kardashian: Kanye West is ‘born again, saved by Christ’
- Nuclear War With Russia “Winnable” Said Trump’s Incoming National Security Advisor
- Meditation for the Bahamas every 4 hours
- Eric Holder: ‘There Is A Cost to The Nation by Putting Trump on Trial’
- REPORT: Over A Million Households Have Risen To Middle Class Under Trump, According To Census Data