A growing sinkhole has opened in front of a house in Rapid City. As of yesterday the sinkhole was 40 feet, deep and an estimated 25 feet across. City officials say the sinkhole continues to erode, but no one has been hurt. The gaping hole in the ground has closed the road to traffic and disrupting gas service for some residents. The sinkhole was first reported by the homeowner yesterday morning.
- Benjamin Fulford 6/24/19: Khazarian mafia’s Satanic summer solstice Iran sacrifice backfires big time
- Elizabeth Warren Uses PC Term ‘Latinx’ In First Dem Debate. Will It Catch On?
- Censorship of Conservatives: Google and Twitter shadow-banning content and censoring ads
- Democrat Presidential Candidates Would Have Released 144,000 Migrants Into U.S. Last Month
- Trump Slams “FAKE NEWS” NBC and MSNBC Over Democrat Debate Audio Malfunction That Forced Commercial Break