After a bombshell report detailing near-daily interactions with unidentified flying objects by Navy pilots in 2014 and 2015, Christopher Mellon has argued that this information is nothing new, and the government needs to do something about it. Mellon, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, is involved with a new History Channel series, 'Unidentified,' which will expand on topics discussed in a recent New York Times article. In numerous interviews, Navy pilots revealed that they saw UFOs moving at hypersonic speeds, performing acts "beyond the physical limits of a human crew," and emitting "no visible engine or infrared exhaust plumes." In a Wednesday morning interview with "Fox & Friends," Mellon, who has written extensively on the topic before, outlined the reasons the Navy is concerned about these sightings. "We know that UFOs exist. This is no longer an issue," he said. "The issue is why are they here? Where are they coming from and what is the...
- Waterspout filmed in Langkawi, Malaysia
- Al-Qaeda, ISIS, Afghanistan and an Opportunity for the West
- CNN Analyst: White Republican Men Are ‘Greatest Terrorist Threat’ In US
- “There’s No Way Out”: Johnson Slams “Undemocratic” Irish Backstop In Letter To European Council
- August rainfall brings UK wheat harvest to ‘shuddering halt’