A fire engulfed a migrant center in northwestern Bosnia on Saturday, injuring 32 people and forcing some to jump out the windows to escape the blaze, police said. The blaze erupted early in the morning in the center in Velika Kladusa, which hosts some 500 migrants who have become stuck in the impoverished Balkan country while trying to move toward wealthier nations in Western Europe. The blaze likely started accidentally from a cooking device, said local police spokesman Ale Siljdedic.
- Washington Requests Extradition Of Corrupt Chinese Official Arrested In Sweden
- BREAKING: ERIC TRUMP ASSAULTED — Reportedly Spit On by Employee at Chicago Bar
- The Gateway Pundit Wrap: Taylor Swift Releases New Pro-LGBT Music Video
- The Ongoing Restructuring Of The Greater Middle East
- America-Hating Soccer Star and Anthem Kneeler Megan Rapinoe: “I’m Not Going to the F**king White House!” (VIDEO)