A fire engulfed a migrant center in northwestern Bosnia on Saturday, injuring 32 people and forcing some to jump out the windows to escape the blaze, police said. The blaze erupted early in the morning in the center in Velika Kladusa, which hosts some 500 migrants who have become stuck in the impoverished Balkan country while trying to move toward wealthier nations in Western Europe. The blaze likely started accidentally from a cooking device, said local police spokesman Ale Siljdedic.
- Kim Kardashian: Kanye West is ‘born again, saved by Christ’
- Meditation for the Bahamas every 4 hours
- REPORT: Over A Million Households Have Risen To Middle Class Under Trump, According To Census Data
- AR-15’s are flying off the shelf after AZ gun store introduces the ‘Beto Special’
- 2 arrested for dangling girl, 5, upside down