Criticism from European body comes after Housing Ministry issues tenders to build 805 units in municipal neighborhoods of Ramot, Pisgat Zeev The European Union on Saturday criticized plans for new construction in Jewish East Jerusalem neighborhoods, saying that Israel's policy was an "obstruction to peace." "The policy of settlement construction and expansion in East Jerusalem continues to undermine the possibility of a viable two state solution with Jerusalem as the future capital of both states, which is the only realistic way to achieve a just and lasting peace," the statement read.
- Benjamin Fulford 6/24/19: Khazarian mafia’s Satanic summer solstice Iran sacrifice backfires big time
- Elizabeth Warren Uses PC Term ‘Latinx’ In First Dem Debate. Will It Catch On?
- Censorship of Conservatives: Google and Twitter shadow-banning content and censoring ads
- Democrat Presidential Candidates Would Have Released 144,000 Migrants Into U.S. Last Month
- Trump Slams “FAKE NEWS” NBC and MSNBC Over Democrat Debate Audio Malfunction That Forced Commercial Break