Heavy snow has blanketed much of the Canterbury region with many locals waking to winter wonderlands in their gardens. An active low pressure system moved up the country overnight bringing over 60cm of snow to the Mt Hutt ski field on Saturday morning. "Winter has most definitely arrived at Mt Hutt! Our storm team on the mountain estimate 60cm plus of new snow in the base area as of 8am. And there is more snow in the forecast next week!" the ski field posted on their Facebook page.
- Bojo rejects Corbyn’s call to end MPs’ holiday early to deal with looming No Deal Brexit
- Stocks Slip On Report States Are Moving Ahead With Tech Anti-Monopoly Probe
- The LGBT mafia turns schools into cult indoctrination centers; all students who challenge transgenderism will be expelled and blocked from receiving an education
- Bias against left-handers
- Breaking: Bureau Of Prisons Chief BOOTED In Wake Of Epstein Suicide Scandal