Heavy snow has blanketed much of the Canterbury region with many locals waking to winter wonderlands in their gardens. An active low pressure system moved up the country overnight bringing over 60cm of snow to the Mt Hutt ski field on Saturday morning. "Winter has most definitely arrived at Mt Hutt! Our storm team on the mountain estimate 60cm plus of new snow in the base area as of 8am. And there is more snow in the forecast next week!" the ski field posted on their Facebook page.
- Judge Tosses Lawsuit of Former Campaign Staffer Alva Johnson Who Accused Candidate Trump of Kissing Her
- Doug Casey Debunks Four Myths About Trump, Taxes, & The Economy
- AP Praises Caliphate-Seeking Jihadis in Indonesia for Charitable Work
- Meet “Gekko”: The Robot Bond Trader Being Developed By Quant Funds
- Russia builds dozens of airports while Berlin struggles to complete Brandenburg after 13 years of delays