What we know so far: 12 people are dead, plus the gunman, who was killed in an exchange of gunfire with the police. The victims were found on three floors of the municipal building and one victim was found shot in car outside building. Four people were transported to local hospitals, more may have self-transported. The suspect, who has not yet been named, was a city employee. At least 12 people are dead, plus the gunman, and four injured in a shooting at a Virginia Beach municipal building, authorities said. The gunman died in an exchange of gunfire with police, who rushed to the scene shortly after 4 p.m. local time. A local police officer was wounded while confronting the gunman. Chief James Cervera said in a news conference Friday that the officer was saved by his bullet-proof vest. Cervera pledged to visit the wounded officer by the end of the night.
- Judge Tosses Lawsuit of Former Campaign Staffer Alva Johnson Who Accused Candidate Trump of Kissing Her
- Doug Casey Debunks Four Myths About Trump, Taxes, & The Economy
- AP Praises Caliphate-Seeking Jihadis in Indonesia for Charitable Work
- Meet “Gekko”: The Robot Bond Trader Being Developed By Quant Funds
- Russia builds dozens of airports while Berlin struggles to complete Brandenburg after 13 years of delays