A rare but strong tornado has hit the city of Los Ángeles in central Chile, causing damage and injuring more than a dozen people, local officials say. There were no immediate reports of fatalities. The tornado formed just before 6 p.m. on Thursday when a storm with strong winds and large hail affected parts of the city and commune, the capital of Biobio province. It dissipated a short time later. Officials said cars and trucks were overturned and more than 120 homes were damaged. At least 16 people, including a young child, were taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries. About 12,000 customers lost power.
- What ancient humans live on in our DNA?
- Jim Jordan Goes There – Calls Out Obama’s Corrupt Officials During Hatch Act Hearing – Defends Kellyanne Conway (VIDEO)
- Russia reinforces Iranian air defense, mobilizes advisers for support
- Russian Parliament approves law on growth of opioid plants for drug production
- Beto O’Rourke Says “Trump Is Responsible” For Death Of Would-Be Illegals