A rare but strong tornado has hit the city of Los Ángeles in central Chile, causing damage and injuring more than a dozen people, local officials say. There were no immediate reports of fatalities. The tornado formed just before 6 p.m. on Thursday when a storm with strong winds and large hail affected parts of the city and commune, the capital of Biobio province. It dissipated a short time later. Officials said cars and trucks were overturned and more than 120 homes were damaged. At least 16 people, including a young child, were taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries. About 12,000 customers lost power.
- Kim Kardashian: Kanye West is ‘born again, saved by Christ’
- Meditation for the Bahamas every 4 hours
- REPORT: Over A Million Households Have Risen To Middle Class Under Trump, According To Census Data
- AR-15’s are flying off the shelf after AZ gun store introduces the ‘Beto Special’
- 2 arrested for dangling girl, 5, upside down