Christine Assange, the mother of imprisoned WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, says that the UK government is killing her son. Mrs. Assange's statement comes amid news that the 2019 Nobel Peace Prize nominee is so gravely ill that he has been moved to the prison's medical unit and cannot even hold a normal conversation with his lawyers. Responding to the news of Julian's deteriorating health, Mrs. Assange tweeted that the "UK Gov is unlawfully slowly killing my son!" "They made him very ill by refusing him ANY access to life sustaining fresh air, exercise, sun/VitD or proper medical care for 6 YEARS of illegal Embassy detention," she tweeted at the United Nations Twitter account. "Then against ALL medical advice threw him into a prison cell."
- Netanyahu and Right Wing Fall Short of Majority for Coalition
- “Jack… Is a Really Kind, Funny Kid… Totally Non-violent.”
- Astronomers discover most massive neutron star ever recorded
- Bone, not adrenaline, drives fight or flight response
- ‘There is a problem’: Australia’s top scientist Alan Finkel pushes to eradicate bad science