Christine Assange, the mother of imprisoned WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, says that the UK government is killing her son. Mrs. Assange's statement comes amid news that the 2019 Nobel Peace Prize nominee is so gravely ill that he has been moved to the prison's medical unit and cannot even hold a normal conversation with his lawyers. Responding to the news of Julian's deteriorating health, Mrs. Assange tweeted that the "UK Gov is unlawfully slowly killing my son!" "They made him very ill by refusing him ANY access to life sustaining fresh air, exercise, sun/VitD or proper medical care for 6 YEARS of illegal Embassy detention," she tweeted at the United Nations Twitter account. "Then against ALL medical advice threw him into a prison cell."
- Benjamin Fulford 6/24/19: Khazarian mafia’s Satanic summer solstice Iran sacrifice backfires big time
- Elizabeth Warren Uses PC Term ‘Latinx’ In First Dem Debate. Will It Catch On?
- Censorship of Conservatives: Google and Twitter shadow-banning content and censoring ads
- Democrat Presidential Candidates Would Have Released 144,000 Migrants Into U.S. Last Month
- Trump Slams “FAKE NEWS” NBC and MSNBC Over Democrat Debate Audio Malfunction That Forced Commercial Break