Heavy rainfall is expected to continue in the northern region and the central province of Thanh Hoa over the weekend, the National Hydro-Meteorological Forecast Centre has warned. The centre has warned of possible whirlwinds, lightning and hailstorms in northern localities, and flash floods and landslides in the mountainous provinces of Lai Chau, Lao Cai, Yen Bai and Ha Giang. Moderate rain is expected in the capital city during the day, and showers and thunderstorms are likely at night. Temperatures will be between 24 and 31 Celsius degrees in northern localities and between 25 and 36 degrees in the central and Central Highland regions. Heavy downpours have hit the country's northern mountainous region this week, killing three, injuring several more and devastating the region's infrastructure and agricultural production.
- Judge Tosses Lawsuit of Former Campaign Staffer Alva Johnson Who Accused Candidate Trump of Kissing Her
- Doug Casey Debunks Four Myths About Trump, Taxes, & The Economy
- AP Praises Caliphate-Seeking Jihadis in Indonesia for Charitable Work
- Meet “Gekko”: The Robot Bond Trader Being Developed By Quant Funds
- Russia builds dozens of airports while Berlin struggles to complete Brandenburg after 13 years of delays