The leopard sharks are infected by a parasite that goes to their brains. A shark die-off in San Francisco Bay is being blamed on a parasite in the water. Bay currents are pushing the carcasses ashore at Crown Beach. So far this year, about 100 leopard sharks have washed up onto beaches around the area, not just in Alameda.
- Benjamin Fulford 6/24/19: Khazarian mafia’s Satanic summer solstice Iran sacrifice backfires big time
- Elizabeth Warren Uses PC Term ‘Latinx’ In First Dem Debate. Will It Catch On?
- Censorship of Conservatives: Google and Twitter shadow-banning content and censoring ads
- Democrat Presidential Candidates Would Have Released 144,000 Migrants Into U.S. Last Month
- Trump Slams “FAKE NEWS” NBC and MSNBC Over Democrat Debate Audio Malfunction That Forced Commercial Break