Export of Swiss goods to Russia surged over 10 percent last year, reaching nearly 80 percent of the pre-crisis levels, according to Tobias Privitelli, the deputy head of the Swiss diplomatic mission in Russia. The deputy ambassador added that Switzerland has been exporting vast volumes of pharmaceutical products, equipment and electronics. Mutual trade between the countries had been declining by about 13 percent from 2017 through 2018, according to Privitelli. "However, exports from Switzerland to Russia grew by 12 percent, which is highly significant. That's 80 percent of exports volumes we had in 2013, before the crisis," he said.
- Netanyahu and Right Wing Fall Short of Majority for Coalition
- “Jack… Is a Really Kind, Funny Kid… Totally Non-violent.”
- Astronomers discover most massive neutron star ever recorded
- Bone, not adrenaline, drives fight or flight response
- ‘There is a problem’: Australia’s top scientist Alan Finkel pushes to eradicate bad science