A used crack pipe, two DC driver's licenses, multiple credit cards, a Delaware Attorney General badge and a US Secret Service business card belonging to Hunter Biden were found in a rental car returned to an Arizona Hertz location in the middle of the night, days before the 2016 presidential election, according to Breitbart, which obtained an exclusive copy of the police report. Hunter, son of former Vice President and 2020 candidate Joe Biden, had rented the vehicle from a California location, intending to return it to the Prescott, Arizona location where iut was discovered after being dropped off with the crack pipe and Hunter Biden's personal effects. Instead of returning the car keys to the drop box where after-hours returns are supposed to go, the car was returned-according to the police report-with the keys left in the gas tank compartment of the vehicle. Also found inside the vehicle, per the police report, were two drivers' licenses both bearing Hunter Biden's legal name...
- Trump: Pelosi Is ‘Disintegrating Before Our Eyes’
- Twitter bans left-wing Krassenstein Bros. for operating fake accounts: report
- ‘It’s Just The Weather’: Meteorologist Fact-Checks Ocasio-Cortez On Climate Change
- Meanwhile In China: If You Don’t Recycle, Big Brother Will Get You
- Rouhani says Iran won’t back down, ‘even if our land is bombed’