In his first pair of interviews since being sworn in, Attorney General Barr told Fox News and WSJ that he was pursuing the investigation into the origins of the Trump-Russia probe - an investigation he has tasked John Durham, the US Attorney from Connecticut, with leading - because Americans need to know whether the government "put a thumb on the scale" to try and undermine President Trump both during the campaign and during the first two years of his term, just like "we need to ensure that foreign actors don't influence the outcome of our elections." Separately, he told WSJ that "government power was used to spy on American citizens...I can't imagine any world where we wouldn't take a look and make sure that was done properly."
- WATCH: Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid TRASHES Progressive Democrat Candidates
- Delivery Robots Set To Invade College Campuses This Fall
- Cindy McCain Trashes Trump Admin Policies – Says Her Late Husband Would be a “Voice of Reason” in Politics Today (VIDEO)
- Benjamin Fulford 8/19/19 Update: U.S. government suffers from terminal Epstein-Barr infection
- “American Gulag” Death Of Jeffrey Epstein: Will Julian Assange Be Next?