Georgia Democratic politician Stacey Abrams thinks she can wait until "the fall" and "still have a real chance to win" the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination. "I do believe I could enter the conversation as late as the fall and still have a real chance to win," Abrams told MSNBC. Abrams continued to tell MSNBC she is not "prepared to shut the door" on her presidential aspirations, saying: No I'm not. As I've said before, I'm watching to see what happens. I think we have a robust crop of candidates. I think they're having important conversations but my mission is to make certain that we are keeping that attention focused all the way through the campaign and so I'm going to keep watching and decide whether I want to jump in. If she waits until autumn, Abrams will miss many candidate debates. Although she acknowledges these debates "are an important part of the process," she says they're also a "new" part of the campaign and she can afford to miss them. Abrams has repeatedly...
- Happy Memorial Day 2019 – Freedom Isn’t Free
- Zero Hedge: The Contrived Ongoing Destruction of Children’s Minds
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: “We Build the Wall” Completes First Half Mile of US Border Wall in 4 Days from Private Donations
- Yoda: VIDEO – How the Anti-Defamation League (the Zionist Secret Police and Chief Censors) Got Started….
- Le Pen Demands Macron Dissolve Parliament After Globalist is Dealt ‘Humiliating’ Defeat