Former FBI General Counsel James Baker is defending the FBI's handling of the Trump dossier, saying "we took it seriously" but "we didn't necessarily take it literally" and did not treat it as "literally true in every respect." The dossier, packed with salacious and unverified claims about President Trump's ties to Russia, was written by British ex-spy Christopher Steele and formed a key part of the FISA applications used to justify surveillance warrants against former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page. Sitting down with Yahoo News' Michael Isikoff and Daniel Klaidman for a Skullduggery podcast released on Wednesday, Baker said the FBI treated the dossier as "something that we were obligated to deal with and obligated to assess. He did not provide any details on what, if anything, the FBI verified in the dossier.
- Happy Memorial Day 2019 – Freedom Isn’t Free
- Zero Hedge: The Contrived Ongoing Destruction of Children’s Minds
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: “We Build the Wall” Completes First Half Mile of US Border Wall in 4 Days from Private Donations
- Yoda: VIDEO – How the Anti-Defamation League (the Zionist Secret Police and Chief Censors) Got Started….
- Le Pen Demands Macron Dissolve Parliament After Globalist is Dealt ‘Humiliating’ Defeat