Kim Dotcom has slammed the US for hypocrisy over its Huawei ban given America's history of "abusing technology" and "turning its entire tech sector into a spy machine." The Megaupload founder took to Twitter in the wake of the ban to highlight that the abuse of technology for mass surveillance is "exactly the conduct of the US" and said that "because the US does it, they think China will too." Trump declared a "national emergency" for the telecommunications sector on Wednesday, citing risks from "foreign adversaries."
- WATCH: Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid TRASHES Progressive Democrat Candidates
- Delivery Robots Set To Invade College Campuses This Fall
- Cindy McCain Trashes Trump Admin Policies – Says Her Late Husband Would be a “Voice of Reason” in Politics Today (VIDEO)
- Benjamin Fulford 8/19/19 Update: U.S. government suffers from terminal Epstein-Barr infection
- “American Gulag” Death Of Jeffrey Epstein: Will Julian Assange Be Next?