The President of Venezuela Nicolas Maduro rejected and repudiated the storming of its embassy by United States police officers Thursday. "The U.S. has raided the premises of the Venezuelan embassy in Washington ... a brutal act against international law and lack of respect for embassies in the world," said the president. The Venezuelan head of state says he gave instructions to take its complaint of the event to the highest authorities and is expecting U.N. member states to make declarations against this violation.
- Adapt 2030 Ice Age Report: Record jet stream as Earth’s atmosphere shifts to Grand Solar Minimum pattern
- Parents Explode as Republicans Refuse to Defend Kids from Library Drag Queens
- Alaska and the Arctic break heat records – Expected during a Grand Solar Minimum
- California’s Homeless Crisis Has Reached ‘Epic Proportions’
- What All elite Know That You Don’t. Want to stop them? Redirect Your Power!