The President of Venezuela Nicolas Maduro rejected and repudiated the storming of its embassy by United States police officers Thursday. "The U.S. has raided the premises of the Venezuelan embassy in Washington ... a brutal act against international law and lack of respect for embassies in the world," said the president. The Venezuelan head of state says he gave instructions to take its complaint of the event to the highest authorities and is expecting U.N. member states to make declarations against this violation.
- DISGUSTING! Liberal Democrat Underwood Accuses Border Guards of Intentionally Killing Children (VIDEO)
- Pelosi Accuses Trump of Throwing a Temper Tantrum During Joint Meeting
- Breaking News Communique Issued by the International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)
- Israel’s war criminals in their own words
- Twitter Co-Founder: Blame Fox News For Amplifying Trump’s Twitter Not Us