When you get crushed at the ballot box and want to undercut the guys who beat you, the best strategy is to say they are in love with the Kremlin and want to sell the country to Putin, the ruling Dutch party apparently believes. People's Party for Freedom and Democracy (VVD), the party of Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte, is in a perilous situation at the moment. Two months ago political newcomers from Forum for Democracy (FvD) crushed the centrist ruling coalition in provincial elections. Next week Dutch voters choose their representatives at the European Parliament and Prime Minister Rutte and his people have apparently decided it's time to unpack the ultimate weapon: red-baiting. A political ad published by VVD on Thursday tells the Dutch they shouldn't vote for FvD because its leader Thierry Baudet ... wants to hand the Netherlands over to Vladimir Putin. Why? Because Baudet, is in love with the Russian president - at least that's what the cartoonish popping out eyes, with hearts...
- WATCH: Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid TRASHES Progressive Democrat Candidates
- Delivery Robots Set To Invade College Campuses This Fall
- Cindy McCain Trashes Trump Admin Policies – Says Her Late Husband Would be a “Voice of Reason” in Politics Today (VIDEO)
- Benjamin Fulford 8/19/19 Update: U.S. government suffers from terminal Epstein-Barr infection
- “American Gulag” Death Of Jeffrey Epstein: Will Julian Assange Be Next?