A federal judge has ordered Chelsea Manning to be jailed again for refusing to testify in a grand jury probe of Julian Assange, threatening the whistleblower with fines if the defiance continues. Manning says she would rather die. "I would rather starve to death than to change my opinion in this regard. And when I say that, I mean that quite literally," Manning said during a hearing at a federal courthouse in Virginia on Thursday. The US Army intelligence specialist has already spent seven years behind bars for handing over classified military and diplomatic files to WikiLeaks in 2010, and another 62 days in jail until last week for refusing to testify before another grand jury.
- The Epoch Times hits back at NBC Facebook stories
- In the US, crime does pay: CNN hires disgraced ex-FBI director Andrew McCabe
- How Negative Interest Rates Screw Up The Economy
- HARPA: Trump admin considering use of big tech snooping devices for ‘early diagnosis of neuropsychiatric violence’
- Tucker Carlson: ‘Those who control your words control your mind’