The Senate Monday may have given Gov. Ron DeSantis the perfect agenda-sweetener for his Florida Cabinet meeting next month in Jerusalem - a signing ceremony for a new Florida law requiring public schools to treat anti-Semitism as discrimination, and anti-Semitic speech and acts as racist speech and acts. The Florida Senate unanimously approved House Bill 741 with all 39 members on the chamber floor Monday signing on as co-sponsors. HB 741 - approved by the House 114-0 on April 11 - was substituted for its Senate companion bill, Senate Bill 1272, which had only progressed through one committee, on the Senate floor and adopted after senators consented to waive procedural rules to accelerate its passage.
- Happy Memorial Day 2019 – Freedom Isn’t Free
- Zero Hedge: The Contrived Ongoing Destruction of Children’s Minds
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: “We Build the Wall” Completes First Half Mile of US Border Wall in 4 Days from Private Donations
- Yoda: VIDEO – How the Anti-Defamation League (the Zionist Secret Police and Chief Censors) Got Started….
- Le Pen Demands Macron Dissolve Parliament After Globalist is Dealt ‘Humiliating’ Defeat