Nigel Farage's Brexit Party are crushing the competition in the social media battle being fought online, with their Facebook posts generating more shares than every other UK political party combined, according to new data. 89up, a London-based online content and social media consultancy have analysed a database of 1.5 million Facebook pages, since the beginning of the EU election cycle, which started a month ago. They found that the Brexit Party generated 125,035 shares, dwarfing the numbers of their rivals. The Tories were the closest with 26,400, with Labour, the Liberal Democrats, UKIP and the Green Party all trailing with less than 6,000 shares. The new pro-second referendum party Change UK had a dismal 56 shares.
- Trump: Libel Laws Need To Change To Hold Fake News Media Accountable
- Switzerland boosts investments and exports to Russia – envoy
- Australia’s LNG sector could win big from the US, China trade war
- Actor John Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Abraham Lincoln
- MASSIVE Victories for Popular Pro-Freedom Conservatives in European Elections…