Israeli authorities have reduced the permitted fishing zone off the coast of the besieged Gaza Strip "until further notice," less than a week after lifting a ban on Palestinian fishing boats operating off the coastal enclave. The head of the Fishermen Committees in the Union of Agricultural Work Committees, Zakaria Bakr, told Palestinian Ma'an news agency on Thursday that the fishing zone had been reduced from 12 nautical miles to only five nautical miles. Bakr added that Israeli naval forces prevented Palestinian fishermen from retrieving their fishing nets, which they had cast seven nautical miles off Gaza's coast.
- Happy Memorial Day 2019 – Freedom Isn’t Free
- Zero Hedge: The Contrived Ongoing Destruction of Children’s Minds
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: “We Build the Wall” Completes First Half Mile of US Border Wall in 4 Days from Private Donations
- Yoda: VIDEO – How the Anti-Defamation League (the Zionist Secret Police and Chief Censors) Got Started….
- Le Pen Demands Macron Dissolve Parliament After Globalist is Dealt ‘Humiliating’ Defeat