The US risks setting the stage for war if peace activists are evicted from the Venezuelan embassy in Washington and representatives of US-backed Juan Guaido move in, investigative journalist Max Blumenthal told RT. "It could be considered an act of war for them [US authorities] to allow the parallel government, which is unrecognized, which controls no institutions of government and is essentially a fake government" to take over the diplomatic premises, Blumenthal told RT after US authorities tried to raid and evict the so-called 'Embassy Civilian Protection Collective' on Monday, before allowing activists to stay. If the US tracks on this embassy, which is sovereign Venezuelan territory under international law, it is an act of war that could potentially be reciprocated against.
- Adapt 2030 Ice Age Report: Record jet stream as Earth’s atmosphere shifts to Grand Solar Minimum pattern
- Parents Explode as Republicans Refuse to Defend Kids from Library Drag Queens
- Alaska and the Arctic break heat records – Expected during a Grand Solar Minimum
- California’s Homeless Crisis Has Reached ‘Epic Proportions’
- What All elite Know That You Don’t. Want to stop them? Redirect Your Power!