The US risks setting the stage for war if peace activists are evicted from the Venezuelan embassy in Washington and representatives of US-backed Juan Guaido move in, investigative journalist Max Blumenthal told RT. "It could be considered an act of war for them [US authorities] to allow the parallel government, which is unrecognized, which controls no institutions of government and is essentially a fake government" to take over the diplomatic premises, Blumenthal told RT after US authorities tried to raid and evict the so-called 'Embassy Civilian Protection Collective' on Monday, before allowing activists to stay. If the US tracks on this embassy, which is sovereign Venezuelan territory under international law, it is an act of war that could potentially be reciprocated against.
- DISGUSTING! Liberal Democrat Underwood Accuses Border Guards of Intentionally Killing Children (VIDEO)
- Pelosi Accuses Trump of Throwing a Temper Tantrum During Joint Meeting
- Breaking News Communique Issued by the International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)
- Israel’s war criminals in their own words
- Twitter Co-Founder: Blame Fox News For Amplifying Trump’s Twitter Not Us