Russian President Vladimir Putin told US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo that he had the impression President Donald Trump wanted to restore relations between the US and Russia after the Mueller inquiry exonerated him. "As you know, just a few days ago, I had the pleasure of talking with the US president on the phone," Putin told Pompeo on Tuesday, as the two met in Sochi. "I got the impression that the [US] president was inclined to re-establish Russian-American relations and contacts to resolve together the issues that are of mutual interest to us. For our part, we have more than once said that we would also like to fully restore relations, and we hope that now the conditions for that have been met." Pompeo agreed that there are matters of mutual interest between the US and Russia, where both countries can work together productively. The Russian president listed security issues, preventing the spread of weapons of mass destruction, environmental issues and economic issues such as...
- Time for Europe to Get Over The “Worst Deal Ever”
- Adapt 2030 Ice Age Report: Record jet stream as Earth’s atmosphere shifts to Grand Solar Minimum pattern
- Parents Explode as Republicans Refuse to Defend Kids from Library Drag Queens
- Alaska and the Arctic break heat records – Expected during a Grand Solar Minimum
- California’s Homeless Crisis Has Reached ‘Epic Proportions’