Moscow cannot save the Iranian nuclear deal from falling apart all by itself, Russian President Vladimir Putin has said, adding that the destruction of the agreement was triggered by the US, while Europe has failed to react. While Moscow believes the deal - officially known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) - should be preserved, it can be saved only through the efforts of all its signees, Putin said during a press conference Wednesday after meeting Austrian President Alexander Van der Bellen. "Russia is not a firefighting team, we cannot go around and save everything that does not fully depend on us," Russia's president stated. He added that saying such an "undiplomatic thing might hurt the ears of our European friends." Putin squarely put the blame for the dismantling of the JCPOA on the US while blasting the EU's inability to actually do something about saving the deal. "The Americans have withdrawn from the deal, the agreement is crumbling and European countries...
- Adapt 2030 Ice Age Report: Record jet stream as Earth’s atmosphere shifts to Grand Solar Minimum pattern
- Parents Explode as Republicans Refuse to Defend Kids from Library Drag Queens
- Alaska and the Arctic break heat records – Expected during a Grand Solar Minimum
- California’s Homeless Crisis Has Reached ‘Epic Proportions’
- What All elite Know That You Don’t. Want to stop them? Redirect Your Power!