Iraq does not want a "devastating" new war in the Middle East and will not allow the US to use its territory for military action against neighboring Iran, Baghdad's ambassador to Moscow has said. "Iraq is a sovereign nation. We will not let [the US] to use our territory," Haidar Mansour Hadi, the Iraqi envoy to Russia, told journalists at a press conference in Moscow when asked about Iraq's stance on the rising tensions in the region, fueled by the feud between Washington and Tehran. The ambassador expressed his hope that "nothing will happen" eventually, adding that his nation "does not want a new devastating war in the region." He also said that Baghdad could try to use its close ties with both the US and Iran to ease tensions. "Iraq made it clear that we want to be part of a solution and not part of the problem."
- DISGUSTING! Liberal Democrat Underwood Accuses Border Guards of Intentionally Killing Children (VIDEO)
- Pelosi Accuses Trump of Throwing a Temper Tantrum During Joint Meeting
- Breaking News Communique Issued by the International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)
- Israel’s war criminals in their own words
- Twitter Co-Founder: Blame Fox News For Amplifying Trump’s Twitter Not Us