Iraq does not want a "devastating" new war in the Middle East and will not allow the US to use its territory for military action against neighboring Iran, Baghdad's ambassador to Moscow has said. "Iraq is a sovereign nation. We will not let [the US] to use our territory," Haidar Mansour Hadi, the Iraqi envoy to Russia, told journalists at a press conference in Moscow when asked about Iraq's stance on the rising tensions in the region, fueled by the feud between Washington and Tehran. The ambassador expressed his hope that "nothing will happen" eventually, adding that his nation "does not want a new devastating war in the region." He also said that Baghdad could try to use its close ties with both the US and Iran to ease tensions. "Iraq made it clear that we want to be part of a solution and not part of the problem."
- Adapt 2030 Ice Age Report: Record jet stream as Earth’s atmosphere shifts to Grand Solar Minimum pattern
- Parents Explode as Republicans Refuse to Defend Kids from Library Drag Queens
- Alaska and the Arctic break heat records – Expected during a Grand Solar Minimum
- California’s Homeless Crisis Has Reached ‘Epic Proportions’
- What All elite Know That You Don’t. Want to stop them? Redirect Your Power!