As tensions ratchet up between Washington and Tehran, the internet is taking a moment to appreciate the irony of some of President Donald Trump's old tweets warning that Barack Obama was stoking war on Iran to stay in office. Some of Trump's tweets from Obama's first term are coming back to haunt him again in light of the eerie similarities between the warnings and the current aggressive moves by his own administration.
- DISGUSTING! Liberal Democrat Underwood Accuses Border Guards of Intentionally Killing Children (VIDEO)
- Pelosi Accuses Trump of Throwing a Temper Tantrum During Joint Meeting
- Breaking News Communique Issued by the International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)
- Israel’s war criminals in their own words
- Twitter Co-Founder: Blame Fox News For Amplifying Trump’s Twitter Not Us