Has President Trump finally turned on John Bolton? It's starting to look that way. Shortly before President Trump tweeted about a meeting with Marco Rubio and Rick Scott where the "terrible abuses by Maduro" were discussed, the Washington Post published an anonymously sourced story claiming that Trump is growing frustrated with the situation in Venezuela, and is blaming aides like Bolton for misleading him about opposition leader Juan Guaido's chances of success.
- Switzerland boosts investments and exports to Russia – envoy
- Australia’s LNG sector could win big from the US, China trade war
- Actor John Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Abraham Lincoln
- MASSIVE Victories for Popular Pro-Freedom Conservatives in European Elections…
- Honor the Fallen: President Trump Proposed Memorial Day Pardons Right Horrible Wrongs