Nineteen weeks into 2019, there have already been 15 school shootings in the US in which someone was hurt or killed. They have occurred across the country, from Georgia to California, at elementary, middle and high schools and on college and university campuses. Since there is no single definition for what qualifies as a school shooting, CNN set the following parameters: The shooting must involve at least one person being shot (not including the shooter).The shooting must occur on school property, which includes but is not limited to, buildings, athletic fields, parking lots, stadiums and buses. We included accidental discharge of a firearm as long as the first two parameters are met, except in instances where the sole shooter is law enforcement or a security officer.We included injuries sustained from BB guns, since the Consumer Product Safety Commission has identified them as potentially lethal.
- The Average U.S. Farm Is $1,300,000 In Debt, And Now The Worst Farming Crisis In Modern History Is Upon Us
- NY Israel Consul General Calls Terror TV Al Jazeera Host ‘Bigot’
- Brazil’s Bolsonaro accuses Macron of sensationalism for sharing fake photos of Amazon fires
- Time to Come Home 432Hz (Video)
- Hong Kong Riot Police Beat Protesters; ‘Smart Lampposts’ Destroyed