The cruelty and temerity of the people in Gaza once more reached new heights Saturday: dozens of rockets on Israel before the week of its Independence Day, just after its Holocaust Remembrance Day, and worst of all, two weeks before its Eurovision. How dare you Gaza, how dare you. Israel still hasn't recovered from the Holocaust, is preening itself for its Independence Day, the musicians are starting to arrive at Ben-Gurion Airport, and you're firing Qassam rockets. How will we be able to celebrate? News reports give the impression that Israel is under siege; Gaza is threatening to destroy it. Twitter has already suggested "Eva's Story on the Gaza Border" - a play on the social media campaign about the Holocaust. Pundits explain that it's all because of Hamas' greed. Ramadan is beginning and "they're under crazy pressure for cash." Or, "It's all because of the weak security policy that has gotten the terror groups used to Israel; we only strike buildings." And so they shoot, those...
- LGTB People Rage At Pete Buttigieg For Not Being Gay Enough
- Pete Buttigieg’s ‘Moderate’ Style Is Limited By His Hard-Left Ideas
- Why Iran’s Cash Crunch Isn’t Disabling Hezbollah Yet
- Impeachment Is For Democrats Is What Heroin Is For Addicts
- A Literary Exploration Of The Differences Between Man And Machine