A newly-uncovered document suggests that the Obama Department of Justice (DOJ), including the FBI, was "well aware" that foreign agent Christopher Steele was trying to interfere in the 2016 presidential election with disinformation - and yet still used his materials to spy on American citizens and the Trump campaign, according to Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC). "[O]fficials at the FBI and (Department of Justice) DOJ were well aware the dossier was a lie - from very early on in the process all the way to when they made the conscious decision to include it in a FISA application," Meadows said Tuesday in a statement to The Hill's John Solomon. "The fact that Christopher Steele and his partisan research document were treated in any way seriously by our Intelligence Community leaders amounts to malpractice." Meadows' statement came in response to a federal document recently unveiled by a Citizens United lawsuit - an email from Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Kathleen Kavalec, who met with...
- WATCH: Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid TRASHES Progressive Democrat Candidates
- Delivery Robots Set To Invade College Campuses This Fall
- Cindy McCain Trashes Trump Admin Policies – Says Her Late Husband Would be a “Voice of Reason” in Politics Today (VIDEO)
- Benjamin Fulford 8/19/19 Update: U.S. government suffers from terminal Epstein-Barr infection
- “American Gulag” Death Of Jeffrey Epstein: Will Julian Assange Be Next?