NBC is facing backlash for an episode of Law & Order SVU featuring characters that resemble the Covington teenager and Rep. Ilhan Omar. The show aired days after the real teen sued the network for $275 million. The episode aired on Thursday featured a teenager wearing a red cap that resembled Covington high school student Nicholas Sandmann, who was accused of starting an abusive argument with an older Native American, Nathan Phillips, in Washington DC in January. Sandmann is suing NBC for $275 million for defamation over its reporting on the misleading viral video. He has also filed suits against the Washington Post and CNN.
- Happy Memorial Day 2019 – Freedom Isn’t Free
- Zero Hedge: The Contrived Ongoing Destruction of Children’s Minds
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: “We Build the Wall” Completes First Half Mile of US Border Wall in 4 Days from Private Donations
- Yoda: VIDEO – How the Anti-Defamation League (the Zionist Secret Police and Chief Censors) Got Started….
- Le Pen Demands Macron Dissolve Parliament After Globalist is Dealt ‘Humiliating’ Defeat