Rudy Giuliani has canceled his trip to Kiev where he planned to push the probe into "collusion" between Ukrainian officials and the Democratic Party, stating that the country's new president is surrounded by "enemies" of the US. In an interview with Fox News' Shannon Bream, Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani stated that he believed he would be "walking into a group of people that are enemies of the president, and in some cases, enemies of the United States and in one case, an already convicted person who has been found to be involved in assisting the Democrats with the 2016 investigation." Giuliani previously told the New York Times that he would travel to Kiev in the "coming days" and possibly meet with newly-elected Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to persuade him to press ahead with an investigation into cooperation between Ukrainian officials and the Democratic Party during the 2016 election, as well as a corruption case involving the son of Democratic presidential candidate...
- Happy Memorial Day 2019 – Freedom Isn’t Free
- Zero Hedge: The Contrived Ongoing Destruction of Children’s Minds
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: “We Build the Wall” Completes First Half Mile of US Border Wall in 4 Days from Private Donations
- Yoda: VIDEO – How the Anti-Defamation League (the Zionist Secret Police and Chief Censors) Got Started….
- Le Pen Demands Macron Dissolve Parliament After Globalist is Dealt ‘Humiliating’ Defeat