A ship that was set to carry arms to Saudi Arabia has apparently left France without them, a day after a protest at port. Activists rallied to stop the delivery, saying the weapons could be used to slaughter civilians in Yemen. The Bahri-Yanbu, a cargo ship that was meant to deliver the latest shipment of French weapons to the Gulf kingdom arrived in the port Le Havre on Thursday. Protesters gathered there to denounce their government's refusal to stop arms trade with Saudi Arabia after reports revealed that French weapons have been used by Riyadh in its four-year-long military campaign in neighboring Yemen.
- The Average U.S. Farm Is $1,300,000 In Debt, And Now The Worst Farming Crisis In Modern History Is Upon Us
- NY Israel Consul General Calls Terror TV Al Jazeera Host ‘Bigot’
- Brazil’s Bolsonaro accuses Macron of sensationalism for sharing fake photos of Amazon fires
- Time to Come Home 432Hz (Video)
- Hong Kong Riot Police Beat Protesters; ‘Smart Lampposts’ Destroyed