A report by The Hill on Democratic candidates qualifying for the party's debates has one glaring omission - Hawaii Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard. The Hill cited a New York Times report detailing all the Democratic candidates who have made the cut to appear on the debate stage during the primaries. Gabbard is among 10 candidates who have qualified by surpassing both the donation and polling thresholds, and yet she was the only one of those candidate who was missing from the Hill's report on Thursday.
- WATCH: Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid TRASHES Progressive Democrat Candidates
- Delivery Robots Set To Invade College Campuses This Fall
- Cindy McCain Trashes Trump Admin Policies – Says Her Late Husband Would be a “Voice of Reason” in Politics Today (VIDEO)
- Benjamin Fulford 8/19/19 Update: U.S. government suffers from terminal Epstein-Barr infection
- “American Gulag” Death Of Jeffrey Epstein: Will Julian Assange Be Next?