The Venezuelan Constituent National Assembly removed earlier parliamentary immunity from seven opposition lawmakers who took part in the recent failed coup in the country. Edgar Jose Zambrano, Luis Florido, Henry Ramos Allup, Richard Blanco, Marianela Lopez, Simon Calzadilla and Americo de Grazia lost their immunity. The prosecution charges them with high treason, public conspiring for violating the law, inciting civil uprising, and power usurpation, among other crimes.
- The Epoch Times hits back at NBC Facebook stories
- In the US, crime does pay: CNN hires disgraced ex-FBI director Andrew McCabe
- How Negative Interest Rates Screw Up The Economy
- 5 Sectors of The U.S. Economy That Are In Decline
- HARPA: Trump admin considering use of big tech snooping devices for ‘early diagnosis of neuropsychiatric violence’