The Venezuelan Constituent National Assembly removed earlier parliamentary immunity from seven opposition lawmakers who took part in the recent failed coup in the country. Edgar Jose Zambrano, Luis Florido, Henry Ramos Allup, Richard Blanco, Marianela Lopez, Simon Calzadilla and Americo de Grazia lost their immunity. The prosecution charges them with high treason, public conspiring for violating the law, inciting civil uprising, and power usurpation, among other crimes.
- LGTB People Rage At Pete Buttigieg For Not Being Gay Enough
- Pete Buttigieg’s ‘Moderate’ Style Is Limited By His Hard-Left Ideas
- Why Iran’s Cash Crunch Isn’t Disabling Hezbollah Yet
- Impeachment Is For Democrats Is What Heroin Is For Addicts
- A Literary Exploration Of The Differences Between Man And Machine