Thanks to the Grayzone, an independent news and politics website by renowned journalist Max Blumenthal, we have a glimpse into Washington's mindset when it comes to Venezuela. As you will see in this posting, Washington is quite proud of its punishment of Venezuela and its 32 million people and brags about how its actions have led to its desired (and painful) outcomes. The document that you are about to see is entitled "U.S. Actions on Venezuela" and is a fact sheet published by the United States Department of State dated April 24, 2019, just prior to the failed coup attempt. Here is the link to the document and screen captures showing the document that was subsequently removed from this webpage:
- WATCH: Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid TRASHES Progressive Democrat Candidates
- Delivery Robots Set To Invade College Campuses This Fall
- Cindy McCain Trashes Trump Admin Policies – Says Her Late Husband Would be a “Voice of Reason” in Politics Today (VIDEO)
- Benjamin Fulford 8/19/19 Update: U.S. government suffers from terminal Epstein-Barr infection
- “American Gulag” Death Of Jeffrey Epstein: Will Julian Assange Be Next?