A 26-year-old mid-Michigan man killed two women, intended to kill two more and texted a former girlfriend that he "had been ridding the demons of some dear friends of his," authorities said Friday. Police found the bodies in separate locations after the man showed Eaton County sheriff's deputies cellphone photos of the bodies following a traffic stop on Interstate 69, about 108 miles (174 kilometers) northwest of Detroit. Ingham County Sheriff Scott Wriggelsworth said the deputies "saved many more lives." "There is no doubt the suspect was on a killing spree," Wriggelsworth said. "The investigation has identified two additional potential victims that the suspect had planned to kill. They have all been contacted and are all safe." Neither of the other intended victims were the ex-girlfriend, investigators said.
- Happy Memorial Day 2019 – Freedom Isn’t Free
- Zero Hedge: The Contrived Ongoing Destruction of Children’s Minds
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: “We Build the Wall” Completes First Half Mile of US Border Wall in 4 Days from Private Donations
- Yoda: VIDEO – How the Anti-Defamation League (the Zionist Secret Police and Chief Censors) Got Started….
- Le Pen Demands Macron Dissolve Parliament After Globalist is Dealt ‘Humiliating’ Defeat