A 26-year-old mid-Michigan man killed two women, intended to kill two more and texted a former girlfriend that he "had been ridding the demons of some dear friends of his," authorities said Friday. Police found the bodies in separate locations after the man showed Eaton County sheriff's deputies cellphone photos of the bodies following a traffic stop on Interstate 69, about 108 miles (174 kilometers) northwest of Detroit. Ingham County Sheriff Scott Wriggelsworth said the deputies "saved many more lives." "There is no doubt the suspect was on a killing spree," Wriggelsworth said. "The investigation has identified two additional potential victims that the suspect had planned to kill. They have all been contacted and are all safe." Neither of the other intended victims were the ex-girlfriend, investigators said.
- The Average U.S. Farm Is $1,300,000 In Debt, And Now The Worst Farming Crisis In Modern History Is Upon Us
- NY Israel Consul General Calls Terror TV Al Jazeera Host ‘Bigot’
- Brazil’s Bolsonaro accuses Macron of sensationalism for sharing fake photos of Amazon fires
- Time to Come Home 432Hz (Video)
- Hong Kong Riot Police Beat Protesters; ‘Smart Lampposts’ Destroyed